Online school fee payment…. An overview
To pay the school fees Online, you are required to login on the school website, www.aps.ac.in with your Username and Password provided by the school.
- You will be directed to a payment gateway where you will be asked to choose the payment mode- Credit/Debit card. Afterwards kindly enter your Credit/Debit card details and follow the mandatory procedure .Your payment will be authenticated over the gateway and your credit card or your bank account will be instantly debited.
- You will receive a Transaction Reference Number that is an acknowledgement for your payment request.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
- lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
- exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s",
- any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
- decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the school fees on Adarsh Public School website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. Adarsh Public School does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the payments.
Payments can be made by Master/Visa card
Please note that if payment is made by credit card, we also include a standard a statutory convenience charge of 2% of the total transaction/fee amount.
Terms and Conditions (in detail) for Online Payments
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the online service for payment of School Fee for Adarsh Public School. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by authorising a payment through the online payment service. Adarsh Public School reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You should therefore re-read the terms and conditions each time that this service is used.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment may only be made with Visa or Master Card Credit Cards and also through your bank account debit card.
- Before using this service, enquiry should be made of the credit card provider as to the nature of any fees payable to the provider as a result of using this service.
- School accepts no responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments which are matters solely between the user of the service and the credit card provider.
- The credit card information supplied when using this service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to the school. The only information supplied to the school is the name of the payer, the invoice or notice number, part of the credit card number and the amount of the payment. It is the sole responsibility of the user of this service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields is correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, and to assist with the resolution of any disputes that may arise from use of this service.
- This service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, the school will not be able to give any assurance that information provided online by a user may not be able to be read or intercepted by a third party. The school does not accept any liability in the event of the interception, "hacking" or other unauthorised access to information provided by a user of this service.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the school in respect of the operation of this service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability
School does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred from the use of this service.
The above disclaimer and limitation of liability operates only to the extent permitted by law.
In case of an error found in online fee payment, such as.
(A) During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening.
(B) The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction
(C) Payment gets debited twice due to server error.
In such cases if the customer gets intimation from their respective bank about the authenticity of the said transaction, then the school will give back a reversal of the amount.
Conditions of Use and Privacy Statement
2. Use of Online Services. School makes Online Services available for school fee payment only. Please do not modify the information or make it available to third parties through a networked computer environment and do not make any additional representations or warranties regarding the information.
4. Consent for us to receive and store information in electronic form. Use of these services means that you agree to provide information through electronic means. This means you agree to provide any relevant information, documents and attachments in the format and to the standards described for each transaction. It also means you agree and understand that the information will be retained in electronic form.
5. Consent for us to provide you with information in electronic form. Use of these services means that you agree to receive information through electronic means. Where information is requested by another person, the requesting party is deemed to be the recipient's agent and is presumed to have obtained the consent of the recipient to receive the information in electronic format.
6. Registered users. Online fee payment service offered by Adarsh Public School require verified access for verification of your identity (e.g your card number and password on the payment gateway). You agree that all information provided by you on the payment gateway in relation to online services shall be current, complete and accurate. You agree to comply with all such terms and conditions in respect of your use of Online Services.
7. Password Security. We recommend the password you select should not relate to any readily accessible data such as your name, birth date, address, telephone number, driver's licence, licence plate or passport. Nor may it be an obvious combination of letters and numbers, including sequential or same numbers or letters. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security of your login ID and password, and for all activity which occurs on or through your account, and, through you credit card, whether authorised or unauthorised, including you, or any of your known entity. You should change your password immediately if you believe that your login ID and password have been used without authorisation. Adarsh Public School shall not have any liability for your failure to comply with these obligations.
8. Security. Online Services are provided through a secure Axis Bank payment gateway. However, you acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions are never entirely secure or private, and that any message or information you send to or through the website (including credit card information) may be read or intercepted by others, even where a website is stated as being secure. Adarsh Public School shall have no liability for the interception or 'hacking' of data through the website by unauthorised third parties.
9. Accuracy and binding nature of the Transaction Information. Upon completing an Online Service, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct. The transaction shall be deemed binding at the time the confirmation screen is displayed. You should print the transaction confirmation for future reference and your files. Adarsh Public School shall have no liability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of providing Online Services or for loss of data or information caused by factors outside of Adarsh Public School’s control.
10. Right to suspend, alter or cancel service. Adarsh Public School shall be entitled at any time without prior notice or any liability to you, to cancel or suspend the Online fee payment services and/or to substitute alternative services, which may or may not be interactive or transactional in nature.
Use of this website and subsidiary websites and these terms shall be governed by the laws of India without reference to principles of conflict of laws. You agree to be bound by such laws and irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of India in connection with the interpretation or application of these terms. Those who choose to access this website and subsidiary websites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.